- British Psychological Society (BPS) Chartered Occupational Psychologist since 1997.
- BSc Hons Applied Psychology.
- Qualified practitioner of OPQ, MBTI, FIRO-B, 16PF and 15FQ+ personality tests.
- BPS Level A and Level B qualified in occupational testing.
- Certificate in teaching in the lifelong learning sector
- Trained assessor, lead assessor and assessment manager.
- NVQ Level 3 Assessor’s Award (D32, D33).
- Certificate in training and development.
- Completed a one-year programme in Organisational Transactional Analysis.
- Series editor of Organisation Development Topical Papers – a client-focused journal published by Brathay (2000-2006).
- Published articles on the value of assessment centre feedback and knowledge creation.
I have over twenty years’ experience in management selection and development, having worked for two large financial companies and a people development organisation. I have been working independently as a Chartered Psychologist for 7 years, based in Cumbria, operating as both associate for psychology consultancies and directly with clients.
I have experience operating across all industry sectors including both public and private sector. I also work as a psychology tutor for the Open University and as a psychology examiner, and am currently working towards an MSc in psychology.